Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1st Day of School

Landon - 6th grader, king of the school!

Dallon - 4th grader, I'm sooo cool!

Abbee - isn't she the cutest 3rd grader you've ever seen!

Trenton - Kindergarten here I come!






The 1st day of school is already here! Where did the summer go? The kids were sooo excited and got up bright and early to be ready for the first day. I can't believe we have 4 of our 5 kids going off to school this year. It seems like just yesterday Landon was starting kindergarten. I'm so glad Kelton is still home to keep me company, but if he had his way he'd be off with the rest of them. (by the way, I figured out our camera has been on some type of 'brightness' setting that was way to high, so that is why our pictures have all been so light. Our kids are angels, but really they don't glow!)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute 1st day pictures! Weird you only have one home! Good thing for Kelton! Your kids look so old.

Tad and Liza said...

Your kids look so cute and ready for school. How did Trenton do in kindergarten?

Ryan and Jill said...

Your kids are sooo cute! I love your blog... you're pretty dang good at this thing!!! Tell Trenton, Halle can't wait to ride on the bus, so look for her & maybe they can walk to their classes together on Tuesday!!! Love ya!