Thursday, August 28, 2008

Boy oh boys!

Well, it's official we will have enough for a full basketball team. Even though I was absolutely sure we we're having a girl this time it looks like
BOY #5
is on his way. Abbee was with me for the ultrasound and I think we we're both a little shell shocked when my Midwife said it was definitely okay to paint the nursery blue! I was so worried about Abbee not being happy, that when she was fine with it all, I totally didn't know what to do. All she said was "I think I'm just really MAD", then proceeded to happily tell everyone she was going to have another baby brother. I was the one who almost started crying. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have another boy (we know how things work with them :) ), it was just a total surprise to everyone! So, now the question is a name? Something ending in 'on' like the other boys and something not starting with L,D,A,T,or K since we've used those. Okay, I know I'm anal but we started something, it would be nice to finish the same way. If anyone has any ideas we're taking suggestions. Anyway, we are so excited to get this little guy here safe and sound and now we can take the next 4 months to really prepare!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle It's Ashtyn,
My Blog Is Privite But I Will Defintly Add U. That is so cool that your having another Boy! :) That Is Great. I Have A Name For You, I Don't Know If You'll Like It I Just Love This Name... Haven...or Havon since you want a ending with a "on". For Some Reason I Love That name and I think I'll Name My Baby Boy That.
Bye,
Ashtyn
P.S.
Tell Abbey I Said Hi! :)

Kallie said...

I am excited for you also, tell Abbee being the only girl can also have its perks! We thought about the name Easton when we were pregnant with Dax. I still love that name. Good luck, boy names are kind of hard. Seems like all the names I liked had already been used by someone in our family.

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

Congrats on your upcoming baby boy!! You are such a good mom, your kids are lucky to have you.

Hopefully we will see you at family night this weekend.