Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Anderson's Blessing



This was such a wonderful day! We are so glad to have Anderson here and have so many family and friends join us on this special occasion. Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

Miss Melis said...

Your family is darling. You look great! It looks like you are going to have to update the picture above the sofa!

Unknown said...

So fun! He is ADORABLE! Can't wait to see him! :)

christy and lynn said...

Hey Michelle, This is Christy Heidi and I where talking last night at Shana's and she gave me here Blog and I also found yours!! It looks great!!! Wonderful Family!! Now you have access to my blog also. See ya later love ya Christy

ReyAn Salisbury said...

Hi there. This is Reyan actually (not Cameron) but I just found your blog thru my mom. It's nice to stay updated on you guys. We don't get to see you much.
Oh and I totally LOVE the name you picked out for that new baby! It's perfect.