Saturday, February 21, 2009

Finally! Some Pictures of our New Baby

This is Anderson at 3wks old - time flies! He's getting cuter and cuter by the day and we just can't get enough of him!
Big brother Landon and baby AndyBig brother (#2), Dallon and Andy
Big Sis Abbee and cute little Anderson

Can you believe she has another brother?! I don't think she's too disappointed though as long as she gets to help take care of the baby:)
Big bro (#3), Trenton and little Andy
Big brother (#4), Kelton and baby Anderson
Kelton is making sure all the parts are in there under that blanket:)
Isn't he sooo cute - such a handsome little guy (but I'm a bit biased I guess:)
Grandma Chris and the new baby- only 3 hrs old
Grandpa Blake (Anderson) - in case you wondered where the name came from:}

My dad looks a little tired - that's what taking care of 5 excited, bouncing off the wall, we can't wait for our little brother to be born kids will do to ya!
THANKS Mom and Dad for all of your help!!!

He was alert and looking around from the minute he was born - guess he was checking out his new world and wondering what he's gotten himself into :P I'm sure glad he chose us!
The proud papa and boy #5 - What a great husband and dad - I love you Mike!!!



3 comments:

Jamie said...

Darling pictures Michelle!!! Weird that you have six kids!

Woolf Family said...

I was so excited to find you blog. wow six kids that's amazing. Dose mike love being a pharmacist. Nate will be done in a little more then a year Im very excited if you want to check out our blog its http://nategrettawoolffamily.blogspot.com/

M Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.