Friday, November 21, 2008

Trenton is "6"!

We went to Chuck e Cheeses for dinner and playtime!
All he wanted was the new Indiana Jones movie - does he look happy or what?!
Our big 6 year old - What a handsome kid!


Trenton Walker Davis is now officially 6 years old. Where does the time go? On Nov. 15, 2002 our 4th child and third son was born. He is such a good kid and we love having him in our family. He started kindergarten this year and is loving school and making new friends. He is always so willing to help his mom and takes really good care of his little brother Kelton. Trenton always tries to do what is right and just the other day even told us he has a goal to "never tell a lie". I'm so glad he chose to be a part of our family, Happy Birthday Trenton!!!

1 comment:

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

Trenton is six? That means he was two years old when I started coming around the family!!

I love the Halloween costumes - so festive. But I didn't see a picture of you in your costume... When will you post it?

Hope things are going well for you, your kids are getting so big.