Wow, October has come and gone and November almost has too! We've been busy keeping up with kids and doing all those other things in life that make time fly by.
The end of September the kids did their primary program in Sacrament meeting. They all had parts and they each did a great job! They all memorized their parts and since I'm in primary now I got to be with them during the program. I can't believe this was Landon's last primary program, he thinks that's cool, I'm kind of sad seeing him grow up so fast.
Some friends and I started up a little play group for our 2 year olds once a week. We rotate houses and even have little themes and things to 'try' and teach them. It's been really fun for Kelton especially since he's the only one home in the mornings and things get a little quiet and boring for him with just mom around. He is growing up way too fast too!
In October we finished up the outdoor soccer season. Landon's team started out great with several wins but just couldn't seem to keep it up for the second half of the season. They played really well but they are playing up a division this year and couldn't pull off a win in Oct. Oh well, it has been a good experience and hopefully in the spring they'll come out strong. It really is fun to watch him play. Trenton also had a good season and loved playing with 4 of his best buddies on his team this year.
Mike and I have been busy trying to get the basement finished. We laid more tile and put rock around the fireplace. Mike has spent endless hours doing the finish work and trying to get it all ready for carpet. The goal is to have it done before Thanksgiving, I think we just might make it!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment