Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Landon turns 12!

Landon got a new backpack for all of his upcoming Boy Scout trips
(he also got a new suit since he'll be a deacon and passing the sacrament soon)

Landon and his little brothers enjoying all the good birthday loot!

Happy Birthday #34 - Hope you had a great day!


Everyone at Landon's indoor soccer game, cheering him on for his birthday.
Yea! they won with a last minute goal and Landon played awesome!

Well our oldest is officially 12. Landon has been counting down the days to this birthday and although I could have put it off a little while longer I have to admit he is turning into a fine young man. He is so excited to go to Young Men's and receive the priesthood. Landon is such a good helper and is always looking for ways to serve others. They grow up so fast, it seems like just yesterday I was waiting for him to be born. Landon is a great son, an awesome big brother, and we're so glad he is a part of our family! Happy Birthday bud!




1 comment:

Allison Tran said...

Hey strangers! I noticed that awesome PC stone for all the b-day cakes!!! Mine is about the same! I'm glad your back to blogging - sorry I hadn't checked in a couple months!!! Do we have a baby yet? When is Heidi due? Trenton and ANOTHER owie? Can you believe how our kids age and we don't?!!!!!!