I've been meaning to get this post up now for a week but a new baby and 5 other kids seem to keep me from getting it done. The other problem is that all my pics are on the other computer and our internet connection is not working for some reason on that comp. Oh well, as soon as we get it figured out I'll put some pictures on for everyone to see how cute our new addition to the family is.
On to the important stuff. . .
Anderson John Davis was born on Monday January 26th at 3:50pm. He was definitely our shortest and fastest labor and delivery. Hallelujah!!! He weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. (our second biggest) and was 20 in. long. He has a bit of hair and looks like all of our other boys, surprise, surprise! He is doing very well at home with lots of people (and some 'little' people)to take care of him. Andy is a very content little guy and hardly ever cries and is even sleeping quite well at night already. We sure are glad he is finally here and couldn't love him more.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
He is one lucky little guy to be added to your family! Best Wishes and lost of kisses from us!
Congrats Michelle! I am so glad everything went so well for you. I am glad you are done being prego too. It gets me excited to welcome our little boy soon!
He is such a doll, so glad I got to see him for a quick minute!
Congratulations!! We're so happy for you. I didn't get a chance to see him upclose last week, so I'll have to take a peek next time I see you. I love the name you picked, I think that's so fun to have a familiy name.
Love the blog and the latest "on" Davis boy...you sure make me want to go for #6! I think he needs a cute little swimming suit to come swimming at the Olsens this summer!! All our best! Carla
Michelle,
I found the link to your website from the e-mail your mom & dad forwarded to mine, so I'm looking forward to being able to getting updates on your life through your blog! I have to tell you that I am so jealous of the picture of your kids in front of the golden gate bridge though!! It makes me so miss home! I will never forget when you guys came to visit that one summer and we went to Great America, etc. - so fun!! Take care! ~Cheri Adams-Richey~
we will be moving back in a little more then a year. I would love to live in Kasville I think its a beautiful town. Nates dad thinks there will be a lot of openings in bountiful the year he is done so we will be moving close to where he gets a job :)
Post a Comment